Nov 26, 1886
Meeting of the Board of Trustees in the Ladies Room of the Church.
Members present: Morley, Fisher, Norrman, Harding, Klingelsmith and Rev. Mr. Chaney.
Minutes of last meeting read and approved.
Mr. Norrman, reporting for the Committee on Care of Property, reported that the furnace had been removed from where it was formerly located, at the extreme end of the basement, under the pulpit, to the center of the church. He could not report, however, the cost of the change as no bill had yet been received.
He reported also that his fellow members of his committee, Mr. Gude, would look after the repainting of the church and promised to have it done within a week.
The reorganization of the Standing Committee being next in order, it was moved and adopted that each committee be composed of two members. The Chair appointed the following as members of the Standing Committee for the ensuring year:
- On Care of Property – Mr. Gude and Mr. Harding
- Ways and Means – Mr. Norrman and Mr. Dixon.
- Music – Mr. Fisher and Mr. (Archivist: could not transcribe)
- Operation of the Church – Klingelsmith and Winslow
J.M. Klingelsmith, Secretary
Physical Archive: UUCA Box: 26 Folder: 02 Book: 02 Pages: 27 – 28
Citation: Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Atlanta Records, RG 026, Archives and Manuscripts Dept., Pitts Theology Library, Emory University, Atlanta GA