Atlanta, Ga., August 22, 1905
Regular meeting of the Board of Trustees was held this evening at the residence of Mr. J.C. Peck. Vice Chairman Peck presided.
Present: Messrs. Peck, Walker, Jackson, St. Amand and Harding.
Minutes of the previous meeting read and approved.
Treasurer submitted his report which was read and approved as follows:
|From July 18, 1905 to Aug. 22, 1905||$71.70|
|From July 18, 1905 to Aug. 22, 1905||$53.12|
|Amount due treasurer last report||$17.58|
|Amount due Treasurer||$1.00|
The clerk reported as follows:
Lay services conducted by Hamilton Douglas July 23rd, attendance – 46
Lay services conducted by W.M. Francis July 30th, attendance – 40
Lay services conducted by Mr. F. Schwoon August 6th, attendance – 30
Lay services conducted by Mr. A.F. Walker August 13th, attendance – 40
Lay services conducted by C.H. Behre August 20th, attendance – 42
St. Amand presented the request of the Ladies Alliance to permit the Alliance to have the covenant stenciled on the wall at the side of the pulpit and remove the present panel of covenant which they consider unsightly. On motion of Dr. Jackson the request of the Ladies Alliance was granted, the Alliance to pay the expense of placing the covenant on the well.
There being no further business meeting adjourned.
J.E. Harding, Clerk
Physical Archive: UUCA Box: 26 Folder: 02 Book: 02 Page: 206
Citation: Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Atlanta Records, RG 026, Archives and Manuscripts Dept., Pitts Theology Library, Emory University, Atlanta GA