Jun 18, 1901
The Board of Trustees met in the Church Parlor at 8:25 pm.
Present: Mrs. Owen, Mrs. Behre, Messrs. Moore, St. Amand, Harding, Walker, Langston and Lederle.
The minutes of the previous meeting were read and approved.
Mr. Langston reported regard the sign to be placed a the corner of Peachtree and Carin Streets, that Alderman Johnson had promised that he would erect this sign.
Mr. Harding made the following report of church attendance since last report.
|Apr 21||Mr. Langston||38|
|Apr 28||Mr. Langston||60|
|May 5||Mr. McCauley||46|
|May 12||Mr. Langston||45|
|May 19||John L. Moore||30|
|Jun 2||Mr. Langston||46|
|Jun 9||Rev. W.R. Cole||50|
|Jun 16||Mr. Langston||38|
The Treasurer reported as follows:
Balance on hand May 21st: $23.59
Receipts 5/21 to 6/18: $77.16Total: $100.75
Disbursements 5/21 to 6/18: $84.50
Cash on hand: $16.25
Amount due Hospital Fund: $14.50
Leaving balance: $1.75
Mr. Langston addressed the meeting on the question of the proposed change of church services. After some discussion as to the duties of the Committee appointed to report on this matter, it was suggested the committee report on an entire revision of the services.
The clerk was instructed by the meeting to draft a change to section VI of the Constitution regarding the meeting time of the Board and to notify all members of the proposed change before the next quarterly meeting.
Meeting adjourned 9:00 pm.
Frank Lederle, Clerk
Physical Archive: UUCA Box: 26 Folder: 02 Bo0k: 02 Pages: 161
Citation: Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Atlanta Records, RG 026, Archives and Manuscripts Dept., Pitts Theology Library, Emory University, Atlanta GA