Atlanta, Ga., December 15, 1903
Regular monthly meeting of the Board of Trustees held this evening at the residence of Mr. J. C. Peck.
Present: John L. Moore, J. C. Peck, Geo. Crafts, J. G. St. Amand, Harding and Mrs. Alice Daniels.
The minutes of the previous meeting read and approved.
The Treasurer submitted his report which was approved ant ordered spread on the minutes.
Amount in hands of Treasurer Oct. 27, 1903: $4.14
Receipts from Oct. 27, 1903 to Dec. 15, 1903: $234.85
Sundry amounts paid out: $204.02
Amount in the hands of Treasurer: $34.97
Clerk reported attendance as follows:
Nov 1 – 57
Nov 8 – 68
Nov 15 – 28
Nov 22 – 50
Nov 29 – 54
Dec 6 – 70
Dec 13 – 58
Average – 59
Mr. Crafts suggested that at the annual meeting to be held January 11, 1904, that refreshments be served, and that Mrs. Alice Daniels be requested to communicate the wish of the Board to the members of the Ladies Alliance – carried.
Chairman John L. Moore stated that he had been called upon for a list of the active members of the church, it was moved that the Clerk write a letter to the Pastor requesting him to furnish the Board of Trustees with a complete list of the active members, that the Board might have the list printed and distributed.
Mr. Crafts moved that the Chairman be requested to confer with Mr. Hamilton Douglas, Supt., of the Sunday School, and ascertain whether it is still the intention of the Sunday School to paint the church, at least the front entrance and trimmings.
Mr. Crafts moved that the Chairman be requested to give notice of the annual meeting of the church after the regular services Sunday December 27th at which time a committee be appointed to nominate candidates to fill vacancies on the Board of Trustees to be elected at the annual meeting in January 1904 – Carried.
There being no further business, meeting adjourned.
J.E. Harding, Clerk
Physical Archive: UUCA Box: 26 Folder: 02 Book: 02 Pages: 182 – 183
Citation: Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Atlanta Records, RG 026, Archives and Manuscripts Dept., Pitts Theology Library, Emory University, Atlanta GA