Hungry Ear Coffee House
The Hungry Ear Coffee House at Northwest Unitarian Universalist Congregation continues a tradition begun in the 1950s. As one of the oldest continuing coffee houses in Greater Atlanta, it features folk, smooth jazz and acoustic music by some of the region’s most accomplished singer-songwriters.
- Date: First Saturday of every month
- Time: Doors open at 7:30 and music starts at 8:00pm
- Where: NWUUC, 1025 Mt. Vernon Highway, Sandy Springs GA 30327
- Donation: $5 entry donation plus a canned food item for the Sandy Springs Community Assistance Center. The musicians also work for donations and sell merchandise.
- Info: You may BYOB. Refreshments and desserts for purchase.
- Set up the sanctuary and lobby and prepare desserts before the show
- Collect entrance donations and canned food before the doors open
- Sell refreshments and desserts before the doors open and during intermission
- Clean up the sanctuary, lobby, and kitchen after the show
You must be logged in to post a comment.