Our Congregation governs itself democratically. Congregational meetings are held after Sunday Service, usually in December and May. Additional meetings can be called with at least two weeks’ notice. Our by-laws presently mandate one annual meeting in May to approve a balanced budget for the coming fiscal year (July to June), approve Board members, and conduct any other necessary business. All members in good standing may vote, serve on committees, and hold elected offices.
Our Board of Trustees is elected annually by members of the congregation. The Board is responsible for making decisions on behalf of the congregation between congregational meetings. Board meetings are held monthly on campus and are open to members of the congregation.
Board of Trustees (2019-20)
- President – David Stewart
- President Elect – Lil Woolf
- Finance Trustee – Pam Freeman
- Secretary – Helen Borland
- Imm. Past President – Hannah Cowart
- Trustee at Large – Katy Lockhart
- Trustee at Large – Larry Wallis
- Trustee at Large – Chloe Morgen