April 25, 1906
At 8’ock the Board met at Mrs. Wey’s.
Members present: Messrs. West, Garrett, Marsh, Rev. E.D. Ellenwood and Mrs. Wey. Pres. Marsh presiding.
The Treasurer moved that the following warrants be passed.
- Music Expenses for Mrs. Cawthron $45.00.
- Warrant for Thos. J Peeples $150.00 for Note on Maudor and Rucker Bank. Said note to be endorsed by Clerk of the church.
- Warrant made to Bly West $10.00 for advance paid to Mrs. Allen for music.
- Warrant in favor of Treas. West for Dr. McGlauflin $20.80 to apply on interest and note due Dr. McGlauflin.
- Warrant of $125.00 for Rev. E.D. Ellenwood’s salary for Feb and Mar.
- Warrant for $178.00 for sundries paid by Treas.
- Warrant for $15.00 for Miss Cawthon’s salary for April.
The following resolutions were heartily endorsed by Board and a copy mailed to Dr. Hitchcock.
Resolved: That the First Universalist Church of Atlanta, Ga. desires to express to Dr. Harlyn Hitchcock its hearty appreciation of his cheerfully donated services as organist, and also for his deep interest in the welfare of the church as evidenced by his carefully prepared plan for securing a pipe organ. The Board of Trustees heartily tenders him a sincere vote of thanks in behalf of the church.
On motion, the Board adjourned.
Mrs. F.W. Wey, Secy
Physical Archive: UUCA Box: 60 Folder: 01 Pages: 119 – 120
Citation: Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Atlanta Records, RG 026, Archives and Manuscripts Dept., Pitts Theology Library, Emory University, Atlanta GA