Monday, Aug. 5th, 1907
Regular monthly meeting of Trustee of Church of Our Father met at the residence of Mr. F. H. Peck. Those present were J.C. Peck, J.R. Watts, J. L. Moore, W.M. Francis, Trustees, and T. C. Perkins, Treasurer.
Mr. Harding being absent, Mr. Perkins was appointed clerk pro tem.
Moved and seconded that the reading of minutes of previous meeting be dispensed with. This motion was carried.
The reports of the former treasurer were read and it was the sense of those present that the treasurer should open a ledger and cash book, and that all bills, except water, light and janitor service, and pastor’s salary be ordered paid by the finance committee.
It was moved by Mr. Francis and seconded, that the Finance Committee should order all warrants, except for Water, Gas, Janitor, Electric Lights and Ministers salary. This motion was carried.
Moved and seconded that Mr. Harding he requested to make up a list of the congregation for mailing purposes. This motion was carried.
There being no further business the meeting adjourned.
T. C. Perkins, Clerk pro tem
Physical Archive: UUCA Box: 26 Folder: 02 Book: 02 Page: 246
Citation: Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Atlanta Records, RG 026, Archives and Manuscripts Dept., Pitts Theology Library, Emory University, Atlanta GA
Archivist Note: In April 1904, the church officially changed its name from Church of Our Father to the Unitarian Church of Atlanta. From reading documents after this 1904 name change, it appears that the church was frequently reference by its original Church of Our Father name.