Atlanta, Ga., Mar 11, 1907
Regular monthly meeting held at home of the pastor Mr. E.D. Ellenwood.
- Bro. Bradford, President
- Bro. Ellenwood
- Bro. Marsh
- Bro. Moon
- Bro. West
- Bro. Blake, Acting Secretary
Minutes of meeting March 11 read and stood approved.
Report of Committees
Bro. Bradford Chairman House Committee reported that he had church windows properly fixed; stopping leak at East window that has always been a problem. Ha roof gutters fixed. Submitted cash bill $4.50. Warrant ordered drawn to pay said.
- Bill Treddel Bros. received for repairing rood and referred to Bro. Bradford for explanation as work and material seemed excessive. – $28.05
- Bill of Carter and Gillespie for fixing light on lobby ordered paid by Bro. West in his next sundry account. – $.75
- Amount expended by Bro. Ellenwood for Easter cards and letters, stamps. Warrant ordered drawn for same. – $6.50
- Warrant ordered drawn for Pastor’s salary for month of March. – $62.50
- Warrant ordered drawn for Miss Martha Smith service for March. – $15.00
- Warrant ordered drawn favor Estey Organ Co. for organ pledge for March. – $10.00
- Warrant for sundry paid out by Treasurer. – $12.13
- Janitor to date: $2.00
- Mop & Duster: $.60
- Janitor: $4.50
- Georgia R.R.way & Lights: $4.43
- March water bill: $.60
Motion carried that Mr. Ellenwood be instructed to secure Rev. Fred W. Belts, D.D. of Syracuse, N.Y. for series of special services about May 1st, 1907. Salary $25.00 and expenses in Atlanta such as hotel bills, etc.
Bro. West reports that he has in his possession the insurance papers of the church. Amount of policy. (Archivist: no amount listed in original minutes).
Amount on hand close last meeting: $96.47
Amount collected since last meeting: $154.17
Amount paid out by Treasurer: $114.75
Warrants cashed: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18: $110.63
Meeting adjourned 10:00pm.
H.C. Blake, Acting Secretary
Physical Archive: UUCA Box: 60 Folder: 01 Pages: 143 – 144
Citation: Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Atlanta Records, RG 026, Archives and Manuscripts Dept., Pitts Theology Library, Emory University, Atlanta GA