April 5, 1900
Board Meeting at office of Mr. Thrower.
Present Crone, J.C. Bond, Marsh, Dr. McGlauflin and Fincher
Minutes of meeting of January 29th read and accepted.
Treasurer Marsh reported amounts received Viz
- from former Treasurer Gill on building fund $100.00,
- from general fund 68 cts,
- from National body of Y. P.C.U. two chex five hundred dollars each – $1000.00,
- local body Y.P.C.U. $20,
- J.C. Bond on sub(cription) $2.50,
- from Dr. Fobsom on building fund $50.00,
- Japan Mission collection $10,
- F.M. Marsh on sub(cription) $10.00,
- besides the Sunday collection for general fund which amount he was unable to give definitely at present,
- from Secretary Collections $4.90.
Moved and carried that Secry Fincher be allowed $1.64 for bills paid by him out of funds belonging to the church. Miss Crone and Fincher delegated to look after further subscriptions and collections. Mr. Marsh reported that he had paid $24.00 hall rent since last meeting.
Building committee per Dr. McGlauflin reported that they were progressing.
Joseph Fincher Secy
Physical Archive: UUCA Box: 60 Folder: 01 Page: 4
Citation: Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Atlanta Records, RG 026, Archives and Manuscripts Dept., Pitts Theology Library, Emory University, Atlanta GA