May 21, 1901
The Board of Trustees met in the Church Parlor at 8:15 pm.
Present: Mrs. Owen, Mrs. Daniels, Messrs. Moore, St. Amand, Crafts, Walker and Lederle.
Minutes of the previous meeting were read and approved.
Mr. St. Amand reported that the deed of the church property from the American Unitarian Association had been put on record. He also reported that the church building had been incurred for $4,000.
The Treasurer report was a follows:
Balance on hand March 18th: $12.38
Receipts to May 21st: $275.83
Disbursement 3/18 to 5/21: $264.62
Cash on hand: $23.59
Of which amount $14.50 belongs to the Bed Fund for the Hospital for Incurables.
An informal discussion was then held regarding the promotion of the church work.
Frank Lederle, Clerk
Physical Archive: UUCA Box: 26 Folder: 02 Book: 02 Page: 160
Citation: Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Atlanta Records, RG 026, Archives and Manuscripts Dept., Pitts Theology Library, Emory University, Atlanta GA