Church of Our Father – Meeting Minutes of Jul 27, 1900 (Changes to New Building Specifications)

Jul 27, 1900, 5:40 pm

Meeting of Committee on Real Estate and Building in Mr. St. Amand’s office.

Present: Messrs. Langston, Moore, Dr. Tucker, St. Amand, Lederle.

Upon motion of Mr. Langston it was voted that the following changes be made in the plans.

  • The main window as gothic to be changed to colonial at a cost of $42.00
  • The gas piping in contract be dispensed with, excepting that for kitchen and ladies parlor
  • That the Godfrey Rolling partition be dispensed with and credit taken for same

The chairman was authorized to make the necessary arrangements to effect these changes.

It was moved that the chairman be authorized to get a drawing of the church at a cost of $15.00 – Carried.

The chairman was authorized to pay the architects $25.00 on account.

Meeting adjourned.

<signed>

Frank Lederle, Clerk

Physical Archive: UUCA Box: 26 Folder: 02 Book: 02 Pages: 154
Citation: Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Atlanta Records, RG 026, Archives and Manuscripts Dept., Pitts Theology Library, Emory University, Atlanta GA

Tagged with:
Posted in Church of our Father, Meeting Minutes, Physical Collection, Unitarian Records - Book 2

Archives by Month/Year