Chapel of Church of our Father
Dec. 8, 1883 – 4:40pm
Present: Mr. Chaney, Chairman, Mr. Hodge, Mr. Lederle, Mr. Klingelsmith.
A committee called the Furnishing Committee was appointed, as follows: Madams – Chaney, Morrill, Hodge and Fisher, Messrs. Snowden and Klingelsmith.
J.M. Klingelsmith, Secty
Physical Archive: UUCA Box: 26 Folder: 02 Book: 01 Pages: 118
Citation: Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Atlanta Records, RG 026, Archives and Manuscripts Dept., Pitts Theology Library, Emory University, Atlanta GA