Chapel of Church of Our Father
Dec. 20, 1883
Meeting of the Board of Trustees.
Meeting called to order by Rev. G.L. Chaney.
Present: Rev. Mr. Chaney, Messrs. Hodge, Norrman, Fisher, Lederle and Klingelsmith.
Minutes of the previous meeting read and approved.
Mr. Norrman, of the Building Committee, reported that the Committee had examined into the disputed bill of the contractor, and had approved of a bill in full covering all claims of $1232.00.
After considerable discussion, the Building Committee was authorized to settle with Mr. Youman by paying the $1,232.00 part cash and the balance in 30 or 60 days.
J.M. Klingelsmith, Secty
Physical Archive: UUCA Box: 26 Folder: 02 Book: 01 Pages: 121
Citation: Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Atlanta Records, RG 026, Archives and Manuscripts Dept., Pitts Theology Library, Emory University, Atlanta GA