Church of our Father – Meeting Minutes of Apr 24, 1883 (First Officers Elected)

April 24, 1883
Met in Room 136, Kimball House
Present: Messrs. Burns, Snowden, Norrman, Klingelsmith and Chaney; and Miss Cooledge, Mrs. Snowden and Mrs. Chaney.
Mr. Chaney was chosen Moderator and Mr. Klingelsmith, Secty pro tem.

The meeting was opened with prayer and the report of the last meeting was read and accepted.

The Committee on Nomination reported the following list of officers and they were chosen by ballot.

Standing Committee: Messrs. Snowden, Fisher, Burns, Lederle and Norrman.
Treasurer: Mr. Hodge
Secretary: Mr. Klingelsmith

The Committee on Subscription reported subscriptions to the amount of $1,538.00.

Mrs. Chaney moved that the Standing Committee be empowered to act as Building and Repair Committee and to make such repairs as necessary on church property.

Adopted.

Adjourned.

J.M. Klingelsmith, Secty

Physical Archive: UUCA Box: 26 Folder: 02  Book: 01   Pages: 110
Citation: Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Atlanta Records, RG 026, Archives and Manuscripts Dept., Pitts Theology Library, Emory University, Atlanta GA

Tagged with:
Posted in Church of our Father, Meeting Minutes, Physical Collection, Unitarian Records - Book 1

Archives by Month/Year