Atlanta, Ga., July 11, 1904
Regular quarterly meeting of Church held this evening in the church auditorium. Meeting was called to order by Chairman Watts. Present: Mr. & Mrs. C.H. Behre, Miss Eleanor Behre. Messrs. Watts, Moore, Crafts, St. Amand, Harding and Langston.
Minutes of the previous meetings read and approved.
Treasurer submitted his report covering receipt and disbursements from April 11, 1904 to July 11, 1904 as follows:
|April 11,1904 amt in hands of Treas.||$26.09|
|Receipts from April 11 to July 11, 1904||$368.91|
|From April 11 to July 11,1904||$388.04|
|Amount in Hands of Treas.||$6.96|
Mr. Harding reported average church attendance for the past quarter 40.
Mr. Behre made some suggestions looking toward getting the young men of the Technological School interested in our church service and to that end moved that a committee of three be appointed to confer with Dr. Jackson and President Hall, the Chairman appointed the following Committee: C.H. Behre – Chairman, John L. Moore and Rev. C.A. Langston.
The attention of the meeting was called to a vacancy in the Board of Trustees caused by the resignation of Mr. Frank Lederle. Mr. St. Amand presented the name of Mr. Chas. H. Behre to fill the vacancy on the Board of Trustees for the unexpired term of Mr. Lederle. Mr. St. Amand’s motion was seconded and upon putting the motion, Mr. Behre was declared unanimously elected.
There being no further business, meeting adjourned.
J.E. Harding, Clerk
Physical Archive: UUCA Box: 25 Folder: 04 Book: 01 Pages: 261
Citation: Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Atlanta Records, RG 026, Archives and Manuscripts Dept., Pitts Theology Library, Emory University, Atlanta GA