Church of Our Father – Meeting Minutes Aug 21, 1893 (Church to Close Sep 1)

Atlanta, Ga. Aug 21, 1893

The Committee of Operation of Church reported that Bishop Haygood had replied to their invitation to preach during Aug., but owning to other engagements he was obliged to decline. Therefore, the church was closed until Sept 1st.

The Committee on Music reported that they had procured the services of Mrs. Frank Lederle as organist for the next term.

No further business appearing, the board adjourned.

<signed>
H.M. Currier, Clerk

Physical Archive: UUCA   Box: 26   Folder: 02 Book: 02 Pages: 101 – 102
Citation: Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Atlanta Records, RG 026, Archives and Manuscripts Dept., Pitts Theology Library, Emory University, Atlanta GA

Posted in Church of our Father, Meeting Minutes, Physical Collection, Unitarian Records - Book 2

Archives by Month/Year