What makes our facility unique?
You can get a great venue with few restrictions at an incredibly reasonable price!
- It’s conveniently located inside I-285 in Sandy Springs.
- Non-members are invited to use our facility.
- Your preferred caterer is welcome.
- You may serve your own liquor with no additional fees.
- The facilities offer a beautifully landscaped environment for indoor or outdoor ceremonies.
- The sanctuary, reception area, and grounds are open and inviting to people of all faiths and can accommodate 50 to 200 people depending on layout.
- The Chalice House offers multiple rooms of varying sizes that work well for educational programs, workshops and children’s parties.
- Our minister will officiate a warm, relationship-centered ceremony or you may engage your own clergy. (Clergy must contact NWUUC minister to make arrangements.)
- Mixed religious services and commitment ceremonies are welcome at Northwest.
- There are no restrictions on photographers or videographers.
- Seating may be configured to suit your desired arrangement.
- There is a dance floor in the sanctuary/reception room.
Rental includes (some additional fees may apply):
- Grand piano
- Sound system
- 175 padded chairs
- Tables: eight foot and six foot x 2.5 foot rectangular folding tables, three foot square tables
- 100 folding chairs
- Kitchen: 2 microwave ovens, 2 electric ovens, electric range, several coffee pots
- Dressing room
- Nursery/toddler room
- Chalice House room and risers for picture taking (by arrangement)
firstname.lastname@example.org or 770.955.1408.