NWUUC Covenant of Right Relations
As members and friends of NWUUC we affirm this covenant, grounded in our Seven Principles, as a statement of how we as a congregation intend to work with each other to create a vibrant, caring community.
We covenant to:
- Speak our opinions and our feelings with care and compassion.
- Seek to understand others’ truths by listening actively and respectfully.
- Be kind.
- Be calm.
- Keep talking, directly with the parties involved, to resolve conflicts or concerns.
- Hold ourselves and others accountable for our words and actions.
- Forgive imperfection.
- Respect personal boundaries.